Wednesday, June 3, 2009

End of the Year Survey

Well, students and blog readers, we have almost come to the end of our year long jounrey. Although this year was chopped in to two pieces due to Anthony's arrival, we have come a long way! We have discussed many ideas, worked on many projects, and dove deeper into technology that we ever have before in Room 101.

Champions, please complete the survey below based on your experiences as a Champion this year. Your name will not be on your answers, so please answer honestly. This will help me to be a better teacher in the future. Please answer in complete sentences. I would appreciate you being as detailed as possible, so no less than 3 sentences for each question, please. I value your opinion, so please grade me on how I did this year.

No comments: